Friday, September 5, 2008

Decision 08! What does it mean to you?

I have to admit i an a political junky, i follow it very closely. i know i haven't posted in a while, but when life is going good i dont have much to say as i skip and smile through life. but i have something on my mind and i would like to here the opinions of the fellow bloggers here. please let me start by saying i am not trying to start a fight. let me show you something
this hit home for me! having developmently delayed children i want someone in washington who knows what that means! here is something from Senator McCain's speech that really spoke to me for many reasons. “I’m not running for president because I think I’m blessed with such personal greatness that history has anointed me to save our country in its hour of need. My country saved me. My country saved me, and I cannot forget it. And I will fight for her for as long as I draw breath, so help me God,” look at the last word in that statement. GOD for way to long government has been trying to take God out of our country! here is someone who on the biggest night on his political career acknowledges God! Is proud of his faith and does not hide it! If you heard Sara Palin"s speech she also makes references to God! this is something i can get excited about! along with the other qualities they have. Im excited for november! let me know your thought on it im interested to hear them.

2 comments:

Heath and Lindsey said...

Hey Stranger,
Glad to know you are doing well. Hope your kids are well too.
Don't really know too much about politics other than their basic moral beliefs. But I think they will be a great team.

Jody said...

I love what their team stands for, I have heard them mention several things about being servants and serving the people. I love that. Who better to have in the White House than a servant?